ELS welcomes volunteers from our community to share their knowledge, experience and contribute to our students’ learning experience.
Parents, former students and community members are invited to volunteer to participate in the following ways:
- Judges in academic displays
- Guest speakers about topics of general interest
- Reading & story time in class
- Career orientations and awareness
- Character building and self health / hygiene sessions
Our dear parents volunteered in our character building sessions and talked about their professions.
They fulfilled our objective, as we teach for life, in assisting our students to reach their goals and widen their scope to know different kinds of professions that would help them in their real life.